Chase bank is among the trusted bank in United States. Today, you can open an account with them through online. This is possible now because they cater online banking services. The requirements are initial deposit of $25 as minimum and you can start banking with them. Chase bank online made it possible to check current balances of accounts, depositing of money between accounts and generating of bank statement. These are the bank activities that long ago were only conducted at the traditional branch of the bank. But no matter how good a service is, there will always be a downfall. Even so, it does not mean you do not have to use it anymore. It usually depends. Read an unbiased review about Chase bank online.
- Services. When it comes to services, the online is more improved. You can apply loans, retirement and education plan through online now. You can even pay bills to associated companies of the bank without hassle.
- Convenience. The online bank is open to you 365 days without a break. You can access it anytime you want to look over an important transaction as long as you have the connection. It saves you the trip going to the bank.
- Smartphone application. The bank had found a way to make it easier for people to do some transactions by integrating mobile on accessing the website of the bank. Now you can do some banking activities through your smart phones.
The Bad Side
- It is still better that you can go to the bank so you can establish a personal relationship. You can use this advantage when you want to apply loans soon or avail a special service.
- Security of the website is still an issue because phishing and hacking are increasing. You are responsible of the security of your account.
Despite the bad sides of Chase online banking still it is beneficial to use the service as long as you are capable.