When traveling, the American Airlines is among the trusted airlines by many people. The company is among the largest that has main office in Fort Worth, Texas. It operates in 260 cities with 655 aircrafts. Employees of this company came from different places in United States. The American Airlines believe that life is not just about work. That it must also be enjoyed which makes them offer to their employees and contractors some reward packages as their privilege to be employed in the company which are found at Jetnet website. These rewards basically match the other companies’ benefits. These privileges and benefits are extended to the family members and partners of the employees.
The Employee Benefits of American Airlines
- Savings and retirement plans. There are financial benefits that employees can take advantage and apply. The benefits include incentives, 401k Super Saver, profit sharing and employee credit union.
- Health and life benefits. The company has a perfect health and life benefits not only for Airline employees but also to their family. The benefits offer wide range of choices such as life, dental, medical, vision plans and disability. It also includes optional choices such as legal aid, long term care and reimbursement accounts.
- Career development. The employees are supported by the company to receive resources that enhance their potential in the field. There are wide ranges of different trainings that are related to their work through classroom or online resources.
- Balance work and life. The company recognizes the individual needs of each employee to provide various help and their family to meet the needs of the personal life and business challenges.
- Travel privileges. This benefit is for the employees and their family. The families and friends can enjoy vacation almost anywhere together with American and American Eagle. They can take advantages of the discounted prices from special rates on air travel, car rentals, cruises, hotels and a lot more.
You can refer more to this blog post about the details of the company.