Are you managing multiple Gmail account of yours daily? Why not make your task easier by combining your accounts and use one to manage the others? Yes, it is possible with Gmail. You can centralize your emails from other accounts, so you can manage it using only your primary account. Isn’t Gmail cool? Now all you need to do is setup the account now and add the others.
- Sign in initially to the primary Google email login account where you desire to organize your several other accounts.
- Next, hit the “Setting” url that you can identify at the top left a portion of the page. Hit additionally the “Mail Setting” url.
- Then, click the “Accounts and Import” button. Moreover click on the “Add POP3 Email Account” button.
- Key the email address you choose as the secondary and then click the link “Next Step”.
- After which key also the password of your secondary e-mail address and then click the “Add Account” link.
- Pick the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click the “Next Step”.
- You should also add a display name for the secondary email address and after that proceed to the coming step by clicking on again “Next Step”.
- You ought to hit the “Send Verification” and will not neglect to check on your secondary email account. It’s essential to follow the link that contains the verification email so that you can make sure you could have included your account with your main Gmail account. Each of the emails mailed to your secondary email account will likely be taken to the primary account. Any time you reply, the secondary email ID will be viewed in the “From” place.
Still don’t have an account for your own? Go to Google email sign up page now.