JCP Associate Kiosk is an online portal human resource management of JCPenney for their employees. The system is created for payroll, scheduling and training purposes. It is a direct contact of the employees to the management regarding their employment information. Al staff must obtain their own account in order to view their pay stub, work schedules, DTR, and many more. If you already have an account, you can use the steps below to login.
Sign in Process of JCPenney Employee Kiosk
1. All employee must visit the Homepage of the site at http://www.jcpassociates.com.
2. If on the Homepage, please click the “Login” button that you could find beneath the site.
3. There might be a prompt that can look for the employee’s sign in facts. In the event you still don’t come with an account, you might want to click on the subscription link.
4. For those who currently have an account, simply key in your own personal login information and will also be presented to one’s own site.
If you want to get to know more information about the JCPenney Associate Kiosk w2, just read the features below:
Features of JCPenney Employee Kiosk
1. You would use the web page comfortably. It is easy to get around the entire menus and finding the services without ever trouble.
2. The facts employees enter is safe since it is secured by SSL or secure outlet layer. The SSL is connected with the https. This is why you can’t enter any credit card information on a webpage with no https. So in short, safety is one more feature that JCPenney Employee Kiosk guaranteed each of the employee.
3. It handles many problems related to technology and Human Resource. Every staff with account can link straight to any HR information the appropriate including pay stubs, sick leave, benefits, schedules online and many more.