Long ago people have been struggling to pass information from places to places. First, there was the telegram where it reached months or few weeks for the news or information to reach. Then, there was the traditional posting or popularly called snail mail. But it was on the year 1965 that gave the great change of communication. It was in this year the email was invented and first use on some computer network. The following year people have been already using emails.
At this moment, we might question how email services affect our daily activities. Due to the easy way of communication, it gives a pros and cons in the lives of people. In this article, things are weigh of how email becomes the necessity in our life.
- Easier reference because previous conversations are retained. You can attach the previous conversation you had so the two of you won’t get confused of your topic.
- Fast and reliable. Once the sender presses the Send button, for just a few seconds the receiver can now read the message of the mail. It is reliable when it comes to keeping the information and will be sent only to the one you included on the mail.
- It provides a big storage if you want to keep your email for future references. Some email services even offer unlimited storage such as the gmail login email service.
- Some people are not keen about using high-end tools of communication, especially the old adults.
- Without internet and computer or any high tech gadgets you cannot use this medium.
- Hacking and phishing are the crimes committed using emails where attackers attack innocent users in extracting confidential information. They obtain the users gmail login ID to send fake emails using a legit company.
Though how many lists of cons you can read, still people believe in emails. As you can see today, they are even signing up not just to one email services but two or even more such as on gmail sign up link.